Saturday, August 4, 2007

i have a blog! (again)

Well, I thought I'd attempt to start blogging again. I'm not sure why I feel I need to waste more time than I already do screwing around on the Internet, especially since approximately once a week I get frustrated almost to tears either by how little free time I have before bedtime or how little I've accomplished all day. More often I wake up in the morning cursing how little sleep I got because I didn't manage to go to bed at bedtime. Or I oversleep by two or three hours and don't make it to work until 10:00. But all that sounds like good material for a later post.

Anyway, my last attempt at this was years ago, maybe three, and I made approximately as many postings. I did better than that back in college though, so maybe I can keep it up this time. I'll be sure to try to document here all the exciting things that happen in my life. And since posting once a month isn't a very lofty goal, I suppose I'll have to come up with some other crap to put here during the rest of the time.

No comments: